Congrats to the other ladies:
We are still looking for a couple more educators... Will it be you? Here is the info.
We are looking for dedicated education team members that work well with deadlines, direction and preferred partner products.
As a Helmar Educator, you will…
- Receive Helmar products and advance releases of new Helmar Products as well
- Endorsement fees for published layouts and tradeshow projects
- The opportunity to receive some great products from our Preferred Partners throughout your term
- potential compensation opportunities
- 2-3 projects per month consisting of (but not including all every month) blog posts on the Helmar blog and your personal blog, Ustream videos, video tutorials, blog hop projects, Preferred Partner projects and Helmar challenge projects. These are on a rotating calendar basis that will be provided to you. The schedule is not as intimidating as it reads. Monthly Helmar Blog post MUST be a step-out tutorial or tutorial video. Online Educators will be host 1-2 Ustream Events per month. Classroom Educators will need to teach 3 workshops per quarter.
- Keeping your personal blog up to date and linking Helmar at every opportunity. Using Preferred Partners product is also appreciated.
- Facebook, Twitter, Ustream and YouTube involvement. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
- Monthly submissions to magazines and publications
- Special projects as per requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items and trade shows
1) Name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.
2) Short biography
3) Links to any online galleries, blogs, Facebook, twitter pages and video streams ( YouTube, Ustream, vimeo)
4) List or attached resume of other design teams and/or education teams you are or have previously been on. This should include any classes/workshops you have taught in the last year and where. (previous teaching is not a requirement)
5) A brief paragraph letting us know why you would like to be a Helmar Educator.
6) A link to one 3-5 minute video showcasing a tutorial technique. Or a link to a step out tutorial
7) 3 examples of your work that will best showcase what you will bring to the Helmar Education Team. (Layouts, cards, altered art, mixed media, sewing projects, crafts etc.) Make sure to list any special techniques you’ve used using adhesives. Please no photos larger than 500kb each.
7) Anything else you feel we need to know about you
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 26th, 2012 with "Helmar Education Team Application" as the subject. No late submissions will be accepted. The new Helmar Design Team will be announced by October 3, 2012.
At this time we are only accepting applications from Australia, Canada and United States.
Helmar Adhesives do not need to be used on your submission samples but are appreciated.