May Arts will be offering two prize packages of winner’s choice of 2 spools of ribbon and Hemar will be offering two Arts and Crafts Starter packs!
|Picture is a graphical representation only.|
So, how do you enter to win a chance at one of these grand prizes? Hop through with us and visit each designer’s blog and leave a comment on their Hemar and May Arts Blog Hop post. The first winners will be chosen on the 21st and the second winners will be chosen after the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend! You just came here from Charlene Driggs at Paper and Ink Play ground and you will be going to Alexcia Patterson-Schroll at Make and Mingle. So let’s get started!
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Helmar Decoupage Craft Paste
Helmar V2 Vellum Adhesive - EMPTY
May Arts - String/Pearls
May Arts - Leaves
May Arts - Metallic Velvet
May Arts - Metallic Eyelash Wired
Mist Spray - Silver and Gold
Pearl Puff Paint
Gold Glittered Tulle
Glass Candle Holders
Extra Tree Toppers (feather boa, jingle bell)
STEP 1:Use Helmar Decoupage Craft Paste to decoupage the book pages onto the paper cones. Let dry.
STEP 2: Mist cones of your choice with Color mist sprays. Let dry.
STEP 3: Adhere May Arts Ribbons to cones in a spiral with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, because it dries clear, drys fast, adheres to almost anything and won't leak/bleed through fabric ribbons.
STEP 4: Adhere May Arts - Metallic Eyelash Wired, a piece of feather boa or a jingle bell to the points of the cone trees with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, because of it's properties discussed above and it's permanent, strong hold once dry.
STEP 5: Gather supplies in the photo below for large tree. Take larger cone and your empty Helmar V2 Vellum Adhesive.
Run a bead of Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots along the bottom of the can.
Insert can bottom side up into large cone.
Line top of clean candle stick with Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, which I chose for it's strong hold on both plastic and glass. Place the lid of the Helmar V2 Vellum Adhesive can centered onto the candle stick. Straighten tree wild glue is still wet. For best results let dry over night.
STEP 6: Using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive adhere tulle to the inside lip of an empty ribbon spool (that has been tested to fit inside the very bottom of the small tree.
Run a bead of Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive along the bottom of the inside of your tree's cone.
Insert Spool with tulle (completely dry) into bottom of tree. Use Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to adhere the bottom of the tree to the glass candle stick.
STEP 7: For middle sized cone I used a broken ribbon spool and a 6" tulle by the yard spool. Taking my Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive I ran a bead of it along one side of the 6" tube and adhered it to the center of the inside of the broken ribbon spool. Then once set, I ran a bead of Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive around the top of the 6" tube and adhered this center into the middle cone. Once set I used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to adhere the bottom of the tree to the glass candle stick.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! We here at Helmar LOVE May Arts Ribbons! It's a match made in heaven! To enter our Giveaway leave a comment below with a way to contact you... so we can tell you if you won one of our fantastic prize packs! (photos and prizes listed below)
MAY ARTS PRIZE
2 winners will get their choice of 2 rolls May Arts Ribbon.
Two starter packs will be randomly drawn from US, Canada, or Australia Fans for this Starter Pack.
***Hemar picture is a graphical representation only. Actual products are listed on website.***
Day 1 – November 19th
- Charlene Driggs: http://www.paperandinkplayground.com/
- YOUR HERE --> : http://www.gracesscrapattic.blogspot.com
- Alexcia Patterson-Schroll: http://makeandmingle.wordpress.com/
- Kate Vickers: http://www.scrapsation.com
- Christina Colón: http://www.thetwistedmuse.com/
- Jen Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Gini Williams Cagle: http://www.ginicagle.blogspot.com/
- Carisa Zgloblicki: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.ca/
- Emily Lanham: http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/
- Jen Shears: http://jenshearsdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Jingle: http://www.justjingle.blogspot.com/
- Karen Baker: http://thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com/
- Martha Richardson http://themermaidscloset.blogspot.com/
- Kendra Wiggins: http://scrappincricut.org/
- Lisa Wilkinson: http://www.createfor7.blogspot.com
- Leah Farrar-White: http://1alabasterowl.blogspot.com/
- Sally Lynn MacDonald: http://www.sallylynnmacdonald.com/
- Monica Edwards: http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Amy Lassiter: http://sparklinggnome.wordpress.com
- Nicole Martel: http://www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
- Virginia Fynes: http://www.fynesdesigns.com/
Thank you so much for Hopping!!!! Enjoy the rest of the projects!Don't forget to leave your comment below and fallow my blog for future projects! Happy Thanks Giving!